Something about me.

Hello everyone, my name is Lian, i have 19 years old and and I'm in the second year of Chemestry. 

My hobbies are play videogames and watch anime. My favorite games to play are the fighting games and the online games. 

Ones of my favorites animes are "Dragon Ball", "Death Note", "Shingeki no kyojin" and others more. 

I live in Pirque since 2013 with my parents, my grandmother and my 2 brothers, they are very nice, I am the oldest brother and my youngest brother is 8 years old. Before I living in Pirque, I was living in La Florida. I like more Pirque because is a more quiet and beautiful place than the city, but the public transport is horrible.

That's all, thanks for your patience :)

Comentarios

  1. I'm the older sister too! and I'm agree about Pirque It's a nice place :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Something about technology.

Something about food.