Something about technology.

My favorite piece of technology is the computer.
It is my favorite because I use it every day, with it I do all the things I need, study, play, watch videos, series, movies, etc. The computer affects my life in many ways, as I said before, I use it I use it for many things and I really use it all day, I have classes in the morning, so I use the computer, after that if I want to watch some videos or series, I use it, if I want to play something, I use it.

Computer Basics: What is a Computer? 
 
I consider it to be one (if not the most) of the most useful and versatile technologies that you can have and I believe that if you have to choose a technological device, you should consider this one of the most important and usefull.
 
Thanks for reading :) 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Something about me.

Something about food.