Something about food.

My favorite food is pizza and lasagna.

receta de pizza con salsa blanca y verduras facil

Pizza is a round shaped dough that can be made in many ways, but traditionally made with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and oregano (I have tried many types of pizza but this is the one I like the most).

I really like pizza because of the cheese (I couldn't eat a pizza without cheese), the combination of ingredients and the way it is made gives the cheese a very special flavor and I love that.

On the other hand, lasagna is a type of pasta that can also be made with many different ingredients, but again the lasagna that I like the most is the one that combines cheese with different things, it also gives it a very special flavor.

The truth is that these 2 foods are not very healthy, although they could be combined with ingredients that can make them better for health, such as vegetables and fruits.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something about me.

Something about technology.